Careers At renmark club
Positions Available Now
The Renmark Club is currently looking for a Duty Manager to assist and oversee all aspects of club operations. As a "hands-on" Duty Manager you will be required to maintain a constant, visible physical presence in public areas during opening hours and ensure compliance with licensing laws and company policy and procedure.
We are after a candidate who has a great passion for the hospitality industry and endeavour's to further their career. Previous experience isn’t essential but is preferred
Responsibilities & core duties required:
- Training and coaching staff in excellent service
- Engage, support and effectively manage staff
- Have an approved Gaming Badge
- Ensuring company policies and procedures are adhered to
- Ensure RSA and licensing policy is complied with
- Providing the best experience for all our members and guests on every visit
- Cash and stock control
- Opening & closing the business
- Security of staff and premises
- Have strong food and beverage knowledge
- Quickly build competency in all bar and floor tasks and be able to effectively switch between these roles as required.
- Have strong leadership traits in order to promote motivation and a positive workplace culture amongst all team members.
- Have had extensive experience delegating tasks to floor/bar staff and dealing with customer queries and grievances.
If you think you meet the above criteria please email your resume with a covering letter to email@example.com
All Applications must be in by 23rd May 2018
Renmark Club is seeking the services of a security guard with excellent customer service and security skills to join our team. The main focus of this role will be provide security for our special events including, Weddings Birthdays and Private Function and some Night Clubs.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Protect patrons from harm
- Check ID, and follow all House policies and procedures
- Exercise crowd control
- Defuse potentially volatile situations and intervene when necessary
- Perform First Aid when necessary
Required Skills and qualifications:
- Current South Australian Security License
- Good Physical fitness
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Immaculate presentation
- Willingness and ability to work to a flexible roster, 7 days a week
- Current First Aid certificateIf you have a passion for providing crucial security services and seek a challenging role with an enthusiastic team, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications must be in by close of day 3rd June 2018