Accommodation in Renmark is available opposite the Renmark Club. The Renmark Holiday Apartments opposite the Club are located in the centre of Renmark across from the beautiful Murray River. The 4 star self contained apartment accommodation includes a total of 10 apartments – 6 one bedroom downstairs and 4 two bedroom upstairs. The apartments are non-serviced accommodation.
The Renmark Holiday Apartments accommodation offer you everything you will need to make your visit or holiday in Renmark complete. Whether you stay in Renmark for business, pleasure, short term or long term, the Renmark Holiday Apartments cater for all. Centrally located in the CBD, opposite the Renmark Club and of course the mighty Murray River.
One bedroom apartments accommodates up to four guests (1 queen bed, 1 sofa bed). Fully equipped kitchen, dining and living area, laundry facilities and bathroom. TV’s in lounge room and bedroom, Wifi and Secure parking.
Two Bedroom apartments accommodate up to six guests (1 queen bed, 2 single bed that can be joined to make a king size bed and sofa bed). Fully equipped kitchen, dining and living area, laundry facilities and two way bathroom. TV in lounge room and both bedrooms, Balcony, Wifi and Secure parking. View our apartments and facilities here.
Arrival time: 14:00
Departure time: 10:00
Apartments Phone: 1300 855 563
Address: 161 Murray Ave, Renmark
Renmark Holiday Apartments require full payment at time of booking.
Preferred payment is by credit card: Visa and Master Card are acceptable, or bank transfer.
Direct Deposit: payment must be made at time of booking. Please forward verification of your deposit to firstname.lastname@example.org
Payable to: Renmark Holiday Apartments
BSB: 085 878
Booking cancellation more than 30 prior to arrival will incur a $20 administration fee.
Booking cancellation 4-30 days prior to arrival – 50% refund of total booking or re booking of stay can be negotiated (depending on availability)
Booking cancellation 4 days prior to arrival – no refund
There is no refund for cancellations made for Peak Period reservations or Friday and Saturday nights. Peak Periods include: Long weekends, South Australian school holidays.
Gift vouchers expire 12 months from date of purchase, vouchers are not refundable but are transferable.
Renmark Holiday Apartments require a pre-authorisation of $50 upon check in to cover any incidental charges.
Pre-authorisation is a temporary hold of a specific amount. The value amount is generally held for up to 72 hours depending on the cardholder’s financial institution.
All bookings accepted are subject to an accidental/wilful damages policy, a no smoking policy and an excess cleaning policy. We recognize that accidents can occur, however, any excessive, willful or reckless loss and damages will be charged to the guests account.
Renmark Holiday Apartments has a no smoking policy in all rooms.
In the event that excess costs have been incurred by the guest for the Damages/Smoking/Cleaning Policy and Renmark Holiday Apartments will invoice the guest the amount owing.
Any and all expenses, costs/or disbursements incurred by Renmark Holiday Apartments in recovering any outstanding monies including Debt Collection Agency fees, Solicitors costs and Court fees shall be paid in full by the customer.
No Pets allowed.
– by paying your deposit you hereby agree to the following
1. Number of Guests: The number of guests accommodated in any room must not exceed the number of beds provided and must not exceed those you have declared in the booking. Exceeding the declared number of guests in your booking is considered by Renmark Holiday Apartments to be a beach of legal contract between us. We are entitled to pursue our legal entitlements should this occur. Strictly NO PARTIES.
2. Damage: We take pride in the rooms and we realise accidents can and do happen. The room has been inspected prior to your stay and immediately after. Cost to repair damage will be invoiced to you or debited against your credit card following a phone call or email from our office.
3. All rooms are non smoking rooms. Smoking within our rooms is considered to be malicious damage. If a room is found to have been used for smoking by the guests or invitees of the guests a charge of $500.00 will be charged to the guests account or credit card supplied at check in to compensate for-
- loss of accommodation sales while room cannot be sold.
- cost of shampooing of carpets
- Cost of dry cleaning of curtains and bedspreads
- Labour costs washing down of all walls and furniture
- Cost Deionising room.
4. Check IN: from 2pm
5. Check OUT: by 10am
6. KEYS: Check in at Renmark Club (if ETA is after midnight contact us for a code)
7. Our rooms are not serviced daily. Although we do not expect you to thoroughly clean the property upon departure, we reserve the right to charge guests an additional fee of $50 if not left in an acceptable standard.
Enjoy Lunch or Dinner
The Renmark Club offers four exclusive dining areas, and can cater for up to 710 guests, providing a wide range of catering, from casual Bistro to formal dinner parties. Diners may relax inside or on the outdoor decking, enjoying a coffee and cake or their favourite drink.